Terms and Conditions for Promo Codes "PLANTODE" for PLANTO users ("Promotion")
Eligibility to Utilise Promo Code
- Planto readers who have signed up for a personal CardUp account and have not yet scheduled a payment (“Users”) are eligible to redeem HK$ 200 Deliveroo e-voucher("Offer") with first payment with minimum spending HK$ 5,000 on CardUp, charging a 2.6% processing fee, in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
- The Promo Code is only valid on payments scheduled on CardUp between 22 October 2021 and 22 December 2021, both dates inclusive. The payment due date must be between 22 October 2021 and 27 December 2021, both dates inclusive. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient. Payments must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- To enjoy the Offer on the first payment and determine your eligibility of Deliveroo e-voucher offer redemption, users have to enter Promo Code PLANTODE during “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. Otherwise, the eligibility of offer redemption would be cancelled.
- An eVoucher code for the Deliveroo Offer will be sent by CardUp to all eligible users by email on or before 15th February 2022.
- The Offer can be redeemed up to 1 times per User.
- Limited to first 50 Users who use the Promo Codes.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- Promo Codes is not valid to be used:
(a) with credit cards issued outside of Hong Kong.
(b) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
CardUp shall be entitled to withdraw or substitute the CardUp credit with items or rewards of similar value at its sole discretion without prior notice and without giving any reason for the same.
CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, CardUp is not responsible for the loss of any Promotional Gift for which the Referrer is eligible.
The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp’s general Terms of Service.
"CardUp" refers to CardUp HK Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong.
These Terms of Service, all matters relating to your use of our website at https://cardup.hkand all matters relating to the use of the CardUp service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. By using the CardUp service you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.