Terms and Conditions: HKBIZ179R - Recurring offer for business payments
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "HKBIZ179R"
- CardUp users with a business account ("Users") are eligible to enjoy the discounted fee of 1.79% on all recurring business payments with due dates on or before 3 February 2023. ("Offer")
- The Offer is only valid for payments made with Hong Kong-issued Visa cards. The payments must be scheduled on CardUp on or before 31 January 2022, at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter Promo Code HKBIZ179R during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The discounted CardUp fee for the payment amount will be reflected before User confirms and submits payment.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) with Mastercard, China UnionPay credit cards, and credit cards issued outside of Hong Kong.
(b) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
CardUp shall be entitled to withdraw or substitute the CardUp credit with items or rewards of similar value at its sole discretion without prior notice and without giving any reason for the same.
CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any Participant and the dates of the Promotion).
CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Participants, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the Participant or by any person in connection with the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, CardUp is not responsible for the loss of any Promotional Gift for which the Referrer is eligible.
The Participant acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp’s general Terms of Service.
"CardUp" refers to CardUp HK Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong.
These Terms of Service, all matters relating to your use of our website at https://cardup.hk and all matters relating to the use of the CardUp service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. By using the CardUp service you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.