Terms and Conditions: Hong Kong Visa Commercial Card Promotion ("Promotion")
Eligibility to Utilise Promo Codes "VISACARDUP”
- Visa Commercial Cardholders who have signed up for a CardUp business account (“Users”) are eligible to enjoy the 1.2% discounted fee for all payments ("Offer"), in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
- The Offer is only valid for business payments of a minimum HK$1,000, scheduled between 24 September 2021 and 31 March 2022 ("Promotion Period")
- The last payment due date must be on or before 6 April 2022. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient. Payments must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter Promo Code VISACARDUP during the “Schedule Payment” process when setting up payment details with a Visa Commercial Card. The discounted fee for the eligible payments will be reflected before Users confirms and submits payment.
- The Promo Code VISACARDUP can be redeemed repeatedly per User on a CardUp business account in the promotion period.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(b) on any international payments to recipients outside of Hong Kong.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- The Offer available under this program is limited and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- CardUp reserves the sole right to vary or cancel the Offer and/or amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time with appropriate notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of CardUp shall be final and conclusive.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
CardUp shall be entitled to withdraw or substitute the CardUp credit with items or rewards of similar value at its sole discretion without prior notice and without giving any reason for the same.
CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, CardUp is not responsible for the loss of any Promotional Gift for which the Referrer is eligible.
The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp’s general Terms of Service.
"CardUp" refers to CardUp HK Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong.
These Terms of Service, all matters relating to your use of our website at https://cardup.hkand all matters relating to the use of the CardUp service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. By using the CardUp service you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.