Terms and Conditions for Collect Promotion 2021 - 0% fee for credit card payment collections
Eligibility to participate:
- CardUp users who have signed up for a business account and have never collected any payments before, or existing CardUp users who have been targeted by CardUp (“Business User”) are eligible to enjoy 0% fee for all credit card payment collections ("Offer"), in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions
- The Business User is an authorised person signing up on behalf of an active local company. A Company Registration number must be provided when setting up a business account.
- The Business User must complete the CardUp Collect setup to enable payment collection via the platform ("Collector"). Once the set-up is approved, the Collector will be able to start collecting credit card payments via the payment link provided.
- There is no promo code required to enjoy the Offer.
- The Offer is valid on credit card payments up to HK$100,000 collected via the Collector’s payment link between 7 June 2021 and 30 September 2021, both dates inclusive. This Offer is valid on credit card payments made with any domestic or international Visa, MasterCard, China or UnionPay, as long as these card types have been enabled in the Collector’s account
- For credit card payment collections
(a) there is no minimum amount per payment required within the HK$100,000 limit
(b) any payments collected that exceed the HK$100,000 limit are subjected to (i) the prevailing minimum fee of HK$70, for payments less than HK$2,500 or the standard processing fee of 2.6%, for payments greater than HK$2,500 for domestic credit card payments, (ii) the prevailing minimum fee of HK$700, for payments less than HK$20,000, or the standard processing fee of 3.5%, for payments greater than HK$20,000 for international credit card payments
(c) The prevailing fees can be absorbed by the Collector or passed on to the Collector’s customers (“Payors”). The Collector must indicate at account set up whether the prevailing fees are to be borne by the Collector or the Payor — this can be updated any time by contacting email@example.com
- The Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers, or discounts.
CardUp shall be entitled to withdraw or substitute the CardUp credit with items or rewards of similar value at its sole discretion without prior notice and without giving any reason for the same.
CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any Participant and the dates of the Promotion).
CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Participants, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the Participant or by any person in connection with the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, CardUp is not responsible for the loss of any Promotional Gift for which the Referrer is eligible.
The Participant acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp’s general Terms of Service.
"CardUp" refers to CardUp HK Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong.
These Terms of Service, all matters relating to your use of our website at https://cardup.hk and all matters relating to the use of the CardUp service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. By using the CardUp service you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.